We are the best and Unique producer of Super Undetectable Counterfeit Money and International Documentation Services with over a billion of our products circulating around the world. At Ultra Reproduction, we offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 150 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire.
Our high quality counterfeit money for sale is perfectly reproduced, Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the fake money for sale directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock. EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE. Below are some security measures that we follow while producing high quality counterfeit money for sale.
How to Counterfeit Money & What Problems Occur While Printing High Quality Counterfeit Money?
1. Scanning the Bill
First you need to scan your $20 or $5 bill under a high quality scanner. You can clearly see that the scanner can capture the note with great details. However, the problems start from here on!
2. Printing the Money
When you attempt to print your scanned $20 money, you notice the error. The fact that your scanner is capable of capturing such fine information does not imply that your printer is capable of reproducing it. If you try printing on a regular inkjet printer, the results appear to be completely distorted to the human sight. There are problems with the colours, and the images appear murky.
When you examine your new fake money for sale under a microscope, you will be able to discover why it appears to be incorrect. Numerous fine details, for example, are entirely overlooked. In addition, the light-coloured hexagons become a brighter hue as a result of the printer’s inability to reproduce lines that are fine enough or light enough to be seen.
You can actually see what is going on here — the printer is unable to reproduce the fine lines exactly as they appear. For example, the blobs produced by the printer in the instance of the hexagons dramatically brighten the light hue of the original bill, which was previously a muted tone. Because of this impact, it was necessary to imprint the lightly-coloured hexagons on the note in the first place, because they make the bill more difficult to copy with current printer technology, which was the original intent.
To a certain extent, these printing issues can be resolved by upgrading to a more capable printer. Even the best printers, however, are unable to reproduce every detail. If a person were to examine the counterfeit bill produced by the inkjet printer with a magnifying lens, it would be clear that it is a forgery of the original. However, to the untrained eye, a high-resolution printer can produce a counterfeit bill that appears to be very similar to the genuine one in question.
You will need to test-print your scan a number of times and alter the colour to get the overall tone exactly perfect before you can make an actual bill. Additionally, you will be required to scan the back of the bill and practise aligning the front and back sides in order to produce a true two-sided bill. If you are diligent with your method and use a high-quality printer, you should be able to produce a bill that, while not flawless, appears to be passable to the naked sight.
However, as soon as the person comes into contact with the counterfeit money, it will become immediately apparent that something is a miss. This is due to the nature of the paper.
3. The Importance of Paper!
People are familiar with the sensation of having money. People who deal with money on a regular basis, such as bank tellers, cashiers, and waitstaff, can detect a counterfeit bill almost immediately if the paper is incorrect.
That “feel of money” stems from at least three separate factors that distinguish the paper in paper banknotes from other types of paper:
- The cellulose present in trees is used to make the ordinary paper that you use on a daily basis (newspaper, notebook paper, book paper, and so on). Fabrics such as cotton and linen are utilised to make the money paper that is used in our society. Rag paper is the name given to this type of paper. Rag paper has several advantages over other types of paper, including the fact that it does not dissolve if you unintentionally run fake money for sale through a machine.
- When compared to regular paper, the paper used for undetectable counterfeit money is very thin. During the printing process, the paper used for counterfeit money is squeezed with thousands of pounds of pressure, causing it to rip. This makes the dollar considerably thinner and gives it a distinctive sharpness that is unique to newly printed bills.
- The other unique feature of the rag paper used in real money is that it has small blue and red fibres that are incorporated into the paper during the manufacturing process. In actual money, these fibres are simple to spot, but because they are so thin, they do not appear to be replicated very well in the fake money for sale produced by your inkjet printer.
4. Bypassing Security Features in Counterfeit Money
The Treasury Department’s printed materials incorporate three particular security elements that are virtually impossible to forge using an inkjet printer:
- A plastic security strip is embedded in the paper and runs vertically up one side of the note. If the President is looking at you, the plastic strip will be on the left side. When you look closely at this security strip, you can see the words “USA TWENTY” and a little flag that is repeated several times along the thread. Both sides of the bill should have this information visible.
- The number “20” on the front of the bill is made of colour-shifting ink and may be found in the bottom right corner of the bill. The colour of the number “20” changes from copper to green with a tiny backward and forward tilt of the note.
- A faint and smaller version of Jackson’s likeness (as depicted on the face of the bill) is “hidden” within the paper itself, making it difficult to find. The presence of this watermark is readily visible when the bill is held up to a light from either side of the bill.
Leave a Reply